This privacy statement describes how Cultiverity, LLC collects and uses the personal information you provide on this website: www.cultiverity.com. It also describes the choices available to you regarding use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
This website collects the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, or phone number when you submit the contact form
- Information regarding the plans for your website when you submit the contact form
- As is true of most websites, Cultiverity.com automatically gathers information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system via Google Analytics
This information is used to:
- Send you requested product or service information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve the website and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
You should be aware that anything you post and any personal information you disclose in blog comments will be available for others to see, via the internet, around the world.
I reserve the right to remove any comments from the blog if I find them offensive, defamatory, obscene, abusive, vulgar, or in any way inappropriate.
You may choose to stop receiving the Cultiverity email newsletter or other marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails or you can contact us at [email protected]
Your personal information will be shared with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
Your personal information may be disclosed in the following ways:
- Your email address may be provided to MailChimp (or other email marketing provider) for the purpose of sending OCultiverity newsletters and promotional emails.
- Any personal information collected about you will be provided if required to disclose by law or in connection with any actual or threatened legal proceeding.
- Any personal information collected about you will be provided when (in good faith) disclosure is necessary to protect Cultiverity, LLC rights, to protect your safety or the safety of others, to investigate fraud, or to respond to a government request.
- If Cultiverity, LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on the website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- The Google Analytics data collected by the website server may be shared with third parties for the purposes of improving the website.
Cultiverity, LLC will take reasonable technical precautions to prevent the loss, misused or alteration of your personal information. Cultiverity, LLC will not provide your email address or any other personal information to any other person/organization/company without your prior approval.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The site uses Google Analytics to place cookies on your computer to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile statistics for us about visitors to this site. For example, it shows how many users access a specific page and which links they clicked on. This information is used to understand and optimize how this site is used.
Links to Other Web Sites
This website includes links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of Cultiverity. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any website you visit. Cultiverity, LLC has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other websites and blogs.
Cultiverity, LLC follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Additional Policy Information
This website offers a publicly accessible blog. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by email us: [email protected]